8/18/14

Calistril 30th, 656 AR

I’m almost back to Tenshi Village for the first time in a long while! It must have been close to six years since the last visit. I’m excited to see Aiko and even Master Motaga (just a little though). It’d be a lot more if the guy would loosen up a bit. I’ll get him to share a drink with me one of these years.

I think Sis is going to love the gifts I got her this time. One is a cute little doll of a creature called a Chocobo that makes a little ‘wark’ sound when you squeeze it. Picked it up while I was visiting the Mondalia Plains, really beautiful place. The other is a hand-carved wooden ocarina like grandfather used to play for us. It’s not super fancy but the woodsmith was the best one I’d met and it seemed like the sort of thing she’d just love.

The trip has gone well so far and hasn’t been too boring. The guards enjoy dice and betting which has helped make it pass much faster than it might otherwise. I’ve been on a bit of a hot streak recently too. Outside of one minor bandit group near the onset it has been a quiet trip.

Note to self: Once I find Sis, sneak out of town quickly before Kieshkin notices and drags us into one of his crazy flights of fancy. It happens every time and I swear the crazy little bugger waits for us…

No comments:

Post a Comment